Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

The Game on Friday

 The Game on Friday.

On Friday the 25th of June the intermediate girls at PT England School went to have a friendly game with Royal Oak School but  it was just a game to get us ready for Auckland Champs.Out on the field as the game as already started me and my teammate looking how to get better and better for Auckland Champs.



As we were looking my coach told me to go on for my friend Melemanu so as i called out here name so we could swap i was getting butterflies in my stomach so i was not really focusing on the ball so like every time they would give me the ball it will slip out of my hands then then the year 8 girl on my team will yell at me.




I am really happy that they did that though because they were trying to help me get better and better.When I was scared the girls pulled me to the side and was just talking to me to never be scared because it will just hold you back and you will never achieve your dreams.




On the last round that it went I changed into a different person. I was more focused into the game and i was angry but  in a  good way when I was focused but for some reason it was way much fun. 


[Feel Free to leave a good comment]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.