Pages

Friday 11 June 2021

How was fiafia

  At FiaFia it was so fun and exciting. When I got there I was with my 2 sisters, cousin and myself ! When we walked through the entrance we thought we had to pay because they were holding up buckets and there were 2 of them. Once we got in we walked around looking for my friend. While we were walking around she looked for some food and bought some. My cousin got a marshmallow stick and my sister got a milkshake. My other sister went to her dressing room and got changed. When I couldn't look for my friend I went back to the entrance and waited for him. When he came he told me we should go to our dressing rooms so we did. We were 10 minutes early and had to come back 10 minutes later. When we decided to walk around we got bored so we went back to our dressing room and asked if we could get changed early. We then went to the dressing room to ask. He then said yes might as well and handed our clothes. We went to the bathrooms and got changed. While I was getting changed I put on my jeans and realised someone had stretched it out. I was so mad so I went back and said if the jeans were even mine. He then said "I'm so sure those were the jeans you handed me" so I just made up an excuse and said never mind they were mine. I walked back to the toilets so mad and when I was done getting changed I folded my school clothes and put them on a chair in the staff room. Once me and my friends were done getting changed we wanted to go back out but was told we were not allowed. "Once your in your dressing room you stay there" yeah yeah. So annoying. They were hungry and wanted to buy food but weren't allowed to buy it. But it wasn't fair because other fiafia groups were out of there dressing rooms buying food for themselves. [Feel free to leave a good comment]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.