Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Online meeting

This morning on Friday the  3 of September 2021 i joined  my online meeting at 9:00 am. I was waiting hearing the teachers say hello to all of the students that joins one after another. Suddenly i look throw all of the teachers and Mr Moran asks me if i can do the Karakia and if you don't know what it means it is basically the word  pray but in Maori.So then i sure has i was doing the Karakia i was feeling so nervous because i know that all eyes will be on me but not all eyes on me because we will be praying i don't know i think i am just being over dramatic.Anyways after i finished a girl did her Mihi but i'am not going to taking  that much about it is really just like a welcoming speech.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely description Lisieli! Well done on accepting the invitation to participate in our team 5 assembly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.