Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Persuasive Writing/Kids get paid to go to to school-I disagree


Kids get paid to go to to school-I disagree
 I feel that you should not pay for your children's schooling, and I have my reasons.
 1.First of all your kids are too young. 
 2.You must be wealthy if your children are paid to attend school. You're handing up a large sum of money to your child, as if it doesn't matter if it's five bucks or one dollar. Save your money for things like putting food on the table or just feeding your family. 
 3.I feel you should stop giving money to someone like your children. As a child, I will feel terrible that my parents are giving me money just to go to school.If you say that you are giving your money to your kids for lunch that question will be in that next reason 
 4.Another reason, which I believe will be my best reason, is that all New Zealand schools are receiving free lunches.I assume that this will be extremely beneficial not only to your family but to everyone.So I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to our wonderful Prime Minister, Jacaranda Arden, not just for giving us lunch but for thinking about the entire nation.Feel free to leave a good comment.

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon Lesieli, I like your topic about why kids should not get paid for attending school. I agree with the options you wrote down. Good Job on your persuasive writing, hope to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.